Junior Software Engineer
Iovision is a rapidly-expanding community. One of our key goals is to support team members in both customer-facing roles and in the development of new skill-sets – a task made easier by being backed up by over twelve years of solid experience. As you may have guessed, we are serious about what we do, but we’re still up for a laugh! What’s more, our senior team is always open to people who can think out of the box and who dare to suggest different approaches. When we put our brains together, no-one makes digital solutions quite like we do – solutions that can improve lives and make the world a safer place.
Iovision is looking for junior software engineers to further reinforce our existing team.
- You are recently graduated as a computer sciences engineer.
- You speak French fluently. You read and understand English properly
- You have good skills in Object Oriented programming.
- You enjoy teamwork.
- You are able and motivated to quickly learn new technologies.
- You are methodical and organized.
- You are open-minded.
- As a software engineer, you will be responsible for the development respecting the principles of Object Oriented programming and design.
- You’ll participate in several software engineering activities including writing code, testing and documentation.
- You’ll be a member of an agile team and you will work following agile methodologies.
- You’ll then participates in different team and client meetings (demos, analysis …)
- A career development track that is tailor-made for you.
- A team of software engineering experts that will coach, mentor and serve as sparring partners.
- A family atmosphere that is part of Iovision culture.
- A motivating salary package.
Let’s help you build the right team for the right price.
No obligation quotes in 48 hours. Teams setup within 2 weeks.